Thursday, April 19, 2012

Doctor Court Returns!

Bad news:  It is official, no 40K tournament this month.

Good news:  A bunch of my LARPing friends picked the next new game to try and the first event is in just over a week.  It is a post-apocalyptic game called Second Dawn (http://seconddawnlarp.com/) so hopefully it is good.  The best part however is that for the first time I'm going to try LARPing as Doctor Arthur Court!  For an OS friends out there who remember him I'll be playing the older version but I do plan on carrying around dilly beans and being so ultra goody good that it hurts.  I'm also going to try to incorporate some of the secret OS history into the character but I'll need to change things around a bit to make it work in this game world.

I'll post picks once I have the costume figured out.  I'm likely going like someone out of Firefly but I'm not completely decided yet.  Interesting fact about LARPing, I haven't been motivated to workout all spring but as soon I decided that I'm playing I'm ready to workout twice a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment